The University Of Oxford is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Postgraduate Program
- Open to Domestic and International Students
- To study in the field Law
- At the University of Oxford.
- Successful Candidates will be awarded £20,000 each to BCL applicants.
About Oxford University.
The 926-years-old Oxford University which comprises 38 Colleges and 6 Permanent Private Halls that are all independent and self-governing is an institute of higher learning situated in Oxford, England in the United Kingdom.
It is famed as the oldest University in the English-speaking world.
The highly ranked University of Oxford has been the best university in the world for an impressive sixth consecutive year.
Oxford was also ranked first in THE‘s 2021 subject rankings for clinical and health and the subject rankings for computer science.
The University was also ranked in the top 5 in THE’s World Universities Rankings by subject for social sciences, life sciences, engineering and technology, business and economics, arts and humanities, law, and education.
Oxford also ranked first in the global subject rankings for arts and humanities, and top five for natural sciences, life sciences and medicine, and social sciences and management.
Indeed, for the student aiming for the zenith of education, Oxford is the place.
Why You Should Study at the University of Oxford.
- It is a world-class University with global influence.
- The University of Oxford has an outstanding history of academic excellence and is ranted as one of the world’s best universities.
- The University offers a personlized tutorial system to suppport students.
- Multiple and very rewarding schoplarships exist for students.
- With its web of global influence, the Unniversity offers you access to exclusive Internship and work opportunities.
- The University of Oxford is a Beautiful center of learning, centuries of outstanding archives of law, history, and art.
- The university has amazing historical structures and a serene atmosphere.
- There are over 13,000 graduate students at Oxford, forming half of the University’s overall student body, providing you with a vibrant community of peers.
|School||University of Oxford|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants who are graduates of Melbourne Law School or who will graduate from Melbourne Law School by the end of the BCL program.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.