The University of Ottawa is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the University of Ottawa
- Successful Candidates will be awarded $2,000 towards tuition.
Why You Should Study at the
- Waterloo is home to the largest co-op program in North America.
- Better learning and research environment.
- Leadership and personality development.
- A chance to build a professional network.
- Waterloo is rated highly in Canada for the graduate employment rate.
- There are excellent job opportunities that are available through the co-op.
- Our international students enjoy lower tuition fees and a superior quality of education while living in one of the ten best countries in the world (United Nations).
- University of Ottawa sits in the top 1% of universities in the world and is one of the top ten research-intensive institutions in Canada.
|School||University of Ottawa|
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||March 31, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant must be a female student registered full time, and for the first time, in an undergraduate program at the Faculty of Engineering (excluding computer science);
- Applicant must have a minimum admission average of 80%;
- Applicant must submit a letter explaining why you want to study engineering;
- Applicant must provide a current resumé highlighting your latest academic and extracurricular achievements.
- All-female students admitted to the Faculty of Engineering, including international students, are eligible for this scholarship.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.