The University Of Otago is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the University of Otago.
- Successful Candidates will be awarded partial funding worth $16,000, for the first three years.
Why You Should Study at the
- Otago graduates are known to be well-rounded, practical, adaptable, resilient and career-ready graduates.
- The University has a veritable support system for International Students.
- Tuition is afforadble at the University.
- Otago provides quality education.
|School||University Of Otago|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Appplicants must be New Zealand citizens, New Zealand permanent residents, Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents with domestic fee status;
- Must enrol for the first time for first-year (100-level papers), full-time degree-level, undergraduate study at the University of Otago.
- Must be international students and must have enrolled in year 12 and have completed or are in the process of completing year 13 at a New Zealand school or in a New Zealand tertiary institution at an equivalent foundation level course.
- Applicants have not been studied more than 0.4 EFTs at any University or tertiary institution at degree-level or higher.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.