The University Of Birmingham is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Ph.D Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of Astronomy and Physics.
- At the University of Birmingham
- Successful Candidates will be awarded £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only.
Why You Should Study at the University of Birmingham.
- The university has a success rate [defined in terms of achieving employment or going on to further study after graduation] of 96%.
- The satisfaction rating is 88% rating which shows that students are either happy or very happy with the university with 72% being satisfied with the student’s union.
- Birmingham has the biggest medical faculty in the UK.
- The University of Birmingham ranks globally as a choice place of study.
- The University of Birmingham has a multi-cultural diversity which makes Birmingham.
- The University is widely rated for technological advancements in Physics
- It has an awesome student life.
- Industrial links at Birmingham are multiple.
|School||University of Birmingham|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant must be an International Student.
- You must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Have received an offer of admission from the University of Birmingham and accepted it.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.