Undergraduate Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the Center for Cyber Safety and Education.
Center for Cyber Safety and Education is a non-profit charitable trust committed to making the cyber world a safer place for everyone.
Benefits of (ISC)² Undergraduate Scholarship
- Up to 20 scholarships will be awarded. Each scholarship award will be between $1,000 – $5,000
- If awarded: the funds will be sent to the school with instructions that it be applied to tuition, fees and books. Recipients do NOT receive award funds.
- Awards do not renew. You will need to reapply each year in order to be considered for another award.
Requirements for (ISC)² Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cybersecurity, information assurance or similar field.
- You may be a senior in high school, or an undergraduate student who is currently a junior, freshman, sophomore or senior who will be pursuing an undergraduate degree in the fall. If you will have graduated with your undergraduate degree by the fall then please apply for the (ISC)² Graduate Scholarship if appropriate.
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or an analogous rank based on a comparable scale).
- You may be a citizen of any country (US citizenship not required)
- May be attending on campus or online.
- May be attending full time or part time
- May be attending in the US or Internationally
- You do not currently need to be enrolled, however no awards will be disbursed until the recipient is enrolled in a college or university.
How to Apply
For more details, visit Center for Cyber Safety and Education website.