UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Successful Candidates will be awarded 50% tuition fee.
About the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
UCD College of Business in the Faculty of Commerce was established in 1908 and comprises UCD Lochlann Quinn School of Business, UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Smurfit Executive Development and UCD International Business Campus.
|School||UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School|
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||May 1, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Exceptional students from Vietnam are considered for UCD Merit Based Scholarships For Vietnamese Students.
- The successful applicants will be the ambassadors for their course and the School during their studies and after graduation.
- The scholarship awarded to the students will cover up to 25% of the tuition fees.
- The UCD Merit Based Scholarships For Vietnamese Students to attract excellent candidates to the programmes provided by the schools.
- Applicant should be self-sponsored and should have applied and received an admit for full-time MSc Programme.
- The application process should be completed and have fulfilled the necessary admissions requirements by the applicant.
- The candidates for UCD Merit Based Scholarships For Vietnamese Students are selected based on merit.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.