The Copenhagen Business School is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD degree Program.
- Open to International Students.
- To study in the feild of courses taught at the university
- At the Copenhagen Business School
- Successful Candidates will be awarded £3,000.
The Copenhagen Business School was established in the year 1917, it is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in Western Europe and the world.
The Copenhagen Business School is ranked number 8 in Europe and 30 in the world with over 20,000 students and 2,000 employees.
Benefits of Two Postdoc Positions in Labor Market Inequalities and Integration
Appointment and salary will be in accordance with the Ministry of Finance’s agreement with the Central Academic Organization. A small personal research budget for travel and conference participation will be available
Requirements for Two Postdoc Positions in Labor Market Inequalities and Integration Qualification
• Applicants must have completed, or be close to completing, a PhD from an accredited institution in the areas of Economics, Management, Strategy, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, or related. Prior work with large datasets is highly preferable.
• A strong quantitative research record (or potential) and first-rate econometric skills. Working knowledge of Stata is desirable.
• An excellent academic record and work ethic.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills (both oral and written). Proficiency in English.
• Enthusiasm for research required. The ideal candidate will be thinking of this position as a platform to build skills towards a research career in the future.
• Willingness to move to and live in Denmark.
How to Apply
Application must be sent via the electronic recruitment system. The application must include:
• Cover letter describing the motivations to join the project, experience with large datasets and/or econometric skills.
• Proof of qualifications and a full CV.
• Any relevant information indicating experience in research management, industry co-operation and international cooperation.
• A complete, numbered list of publications (indicating titles, co-authors, page numbers and year) with an * marking of the academic productions to be considered during the review. A maximum of 10 publications for review are allowed. Applicants are encouraged to prioritize their publications or working papers in relation to the field of this job advertisement.
• Copies of the publications marked with an *. Only publications written in English will be taken into consideration.
For more details, visit CBS website.