TheMuseumsLab Funding Programme is offering;
- An Entrepreneurship program
- Open to all international sudents
About German Academic Exchange Service
The German Academic Exchange Service was founded in 1925 as an international funding organization that provides grants and scholarships to both German and international students, the organization also renders other services like assisting developing countries.
|Institution||German Academic Exchange Service|
|Study Type||Full Time|
January 23, 2022
Requirements for This Funding Programme
- Professional competencies and experiences: Experience of at least 2 years in a museum, heritage, or art sector.
- Professional Qualification: BA, MA, MSc, or PhD in a museum / heritage / art related field.
- Personal Skills
- Ability to question established structures
- Desire to hold a leading position and to act as a multiplier
- Language skills:Adequate language proficiency in English (written and spoken) is essential in order to participate actively in the programme.
- Commitment to the programme
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.