The University of Twente Netherlands Scholarships is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme.
The University of Twente Netherlands was established in the year 1961 as a public technical university located in Enschede, Netherlands. it is ranked top 200 universities in the world.
Benefits of University of Twente Masters Scholarship
This scholarship offfers € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available).
Requirements for University of Twente Masters Scholarship Qualification
- This is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
- must have a studentnumber.
- Applicant is not graduated from a UT (under)graduate programme;
- Applicants must comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- Applicants must comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
- Applicants should not be eligible for a Dutch study loan.
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class.
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2022/2023 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Twente on www.utwente.nl to apply