The University Of Saint Joseph is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Undergraduate, Graduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the University of Saint Joseph
- Successful Candidates will be awarded tuition fee scholarship worth 50% of the tuition fee costs of the undertaken study programme at USJ.
About the University of Saint Joseph.
The University of Saint Joseph is a private, coed institution Roman Catholic that was founded in 1932 in West Hartford, Connecticut by the Sisters of Mercy of Connecticut. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 898 (fall 2020), its setting is suburban, and the campus size is 90 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. University of Saint Joseph’s ranking in the 2022 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, #187. Its tuition and fees are $42,934.
Why You Should Study at the University of Saint Joseph.
- USJ has a faculty of very enthusiastic and engaging Professors who are experienced in teaching and passionate about the program of multiple intelligences.
- The institution has a very convenient program format. While some courses are held on a satellite campus and some are held on the university campus, thus allowing students greater flexibility to balance personal life.
|School||University of Saint Joseph|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant must be a first-year international applicant of any major to a participating college or university.
- An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the U.S. and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Applicant must demonstrate interest and initiative in leadership and intercultural learning.
- Applicant must complete a #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship application for each separate institution by the institutions’ deadline.
- Applicant must complete a 500-1000-word essay or a two-to-five-minute video* answering the following prompt, “Tell us about your leadership skills in your school or community, and how you plan to continue applying your leadership skills at the school you are applying to?” and submit.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.