The University of Ottawa is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the The University of Ottawa
- Successful Candidates will be awarded $4,000 ($1,000 per year).
Why You Should Study at theThe University of Ottawa
- Waterloo is home to the largest co-op program in North America.
- Better learning and research environment.
- Leadership and personality development.
- A chance to build a professional network.
- Waterloo is rated highly in Canada for the graduate employment rate.
- There are excellent job opportunities that are available through the co-op.
- Our international students enjoy lower tuition fees and a superior quality of education while living in one of the ten best countries in the world (United Nations).
- University of Ottawa sits in the top 1% of universities in the world and is one of the top ten research-intensive institutions in Canada.
|School||The University of Ottawa|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must be enrolled full time, and for the first time, in an undergraduate program at the Faculty of Arts.
- Applicants must have a minimum admission average of 90%.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with the President’s Scholarship or the Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students.
- The institution has a very vibrant student community.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.