SOAS Felix Trust Masters Scholarship is offering;
- A Masters degree program
- Open to students from developing country
- Successful applicants will be granted full tuition fees
About SOAS University of London
- SOAS is home to around 800 doctoral students who play a vital role in developing vibrant intellectual culture.
- The university has the highest concentration of international students of any academic institution in the world, SOAS University of London is a cultural hub, where world culture and traditions meet.
- The university has produced several heads of state, government ministers, diplomats, and many notable individuals.
|School||SOAS University of London|
|Study Type||Full Time|
January 28, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Felix Trust Masters Scholarship Candidates must be nationals of a developing country and not currently be living or studying outside of their country. This scholarship is aimed primarily at candidates who are nationals of Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Palestine territories (West Bank and Gaza) who are living in their country of origin.
- Candidates must not have previously studied for one year or more outside of their country.
- Candidates must have a first class Bachelor’s degree from a University or comparable institution.
- Candidates who already hold a Master’s degree cannot apply for a Master’s degree scholarship.
- Candidates must demonstrate financial need.
- Graduates are expected to return to work in their home country.
- Candidates must have submitted a complete application for admission by the scholarship closing date of 15:00 (GMT) on 28 January 2022.
- Candidates must have an offer of admission by the time shortlisting takes place on 14 February 2022. We may give priority to applicants with an unconditional offer of admission.
- Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June 2021. If your offer is conditional on English, please arrange your English test and ensure you meet the English requirements as soon as possible.
- Please note that most scholarships do not cover funding or even allow for Pre-sessionals. Please check the wording of your scholarship offer carefully to see if you are eligible for a Pre-sessional course or whether you need to achieve SOAS direct entry scores by the deadline specified in your scholarship terms and conditions.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.