The Sheryl Kintu Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At University of Toronto Canada
- Successful applicants will be awarded a full tuition fee
Why You Should Study at University of Toronto
- University of Toronto is an institution within an incredible international atmosphere that will leave students exposed to multi-cultural experiences.
- The university has an accessible and helpful staff that is always responsive to student issues.
- Moreso the institution is situated in one of the most vibrant cities in Canada.
|School||University of Toronto|
|Study Type||full time|
January 31, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- To qualify for the scholarship, students must provide the required supporting documentation. Incomplete award applications will not be considered.
- The full scholarship will be applied to the tuition fees of the eligible program including books and materials fees.
- This scholarship is applicable only for on-campus studies and scholarship recipient must have an approved and valid study permit.
- Two scholarships will be awarded. The scholarships are available for applications sent by January 31, 2022.
- This scholarship is only applicable for international students.
- The scholarship recipient is responsible for paying all fees not covered by the scholarship such as housing, travel, health insurance, meals, transport etc.
- In assessing your application, the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) will look for a plausible successful outcome in line with aims and objectives of the scholarship.
In particular:- The overall quality of your application – clear evidence of ‘passion’, ‘drive’, creativity and ambition will carry particular weight
– The apparent need for funding
– The goals and progression you will achieve arising from the Scholarship
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.