Sciences Po 2022 Mastercard Foundation is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the
- Successful Candidates will be awarded their full cost of tuition fees at Sciences Po and living costs in France during the study . An orientation programme and individualised academic advising throughout their studies at Sciences Po, A mentor programme offered in collaboration with the Africa Division of Sciences Po Alumn and Career guidance and support: an online job platform dedicated to professional opportunities in Africa (internships and first jobs), access to our business incubator and the network of employers and alumni working in Africa, and specific career workshops.
|School||Selected Participating Institutions|
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||February 28, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- The scholarships are awarded to students from sub-Saharan African countries with an outstanding academic record and strong leadership potential, but who face financial and other barriers to higher education.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.