The Science and Engineering Financial Hardship Bursary is offering;
- An Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program
- Open to all international sudents
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Queensland University of Technology
- Successful applicants will be awarded $1,500 for one year
Why You Should Study at Queensland University of Technology
- The Queensland University of Technology is one of Australia’s renowned technical universities focused on innovative and intensive research.
- The university provides its student’s world-class facilities to deliver the best in their learning experience
- More so, programs taught at the university are industry-focused aimed at impacting students with relevant skills needed by top employers.
|School||Queensland University of Technology|
|Study Type||Full Time|
February 28, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
You must be:
- from a low-income background
- experiencing financial hardship
- enrolled in or applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree offered by our Faculty of Science or Faculty of Engineering.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.