Saudia Arabia Ministry Of Higher Education is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate and Post doctorate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the Victoria University, Australia.
- Successful Candidates will be awarded
Why You Should Study at the
- Victoria University, Australia is is a globally ranked, research-intensive university.
- The institute provides a student friendly faculty and study enviroment.
- Victoria University is a moderately competitive university.
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Aspirants must be Saudi Arabian
- Applicants must have completed high school in Saudi Arabia
- Students must have to enrol in any degree programme at the university.
Students have to meet the following criteria:
- IELTS (Academic Module): Overall score of 5.5 (no band less than 5.0)
- TOEFL Internet: Overall score of 55. Section scores no less than:
- Listening: 9
- Speaking: 16
- Reading: 10
- Writing: 18
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 42-49 (no section score less than 40)
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 162. No individual band less than 154.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 4): achieved.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.
More information at the Victoria University website