The Romanian Government is offering;
- An Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program
- Open to all international sudents
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- Successful applicants will be awarded full cost of tuition
About Romanian Government
The Romanian Government in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers scholarships to citizens from different nations. High-performing students with upright academic records can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate program.
|Study Type||Full Time|
May 15, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
The scholarships are open to citizens from non-EU countries. To be eligible, the scholarship applicant must:
- Submit a complete file;
- Present study documents issued by accredited/recognized education institutions in the country where they were issued;
- Comply with the enrolment deadline;
- Have good results in education, respectively an average of the study years, for the last
graduated school of at least 7 (seven) corresponding to the scoring system in Romania or the “Good” score, as the case;
- Comply with the application submission methodology.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.