The Politics of Global Challenges International Doctoral Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Leeds University Business School
- Successful applicants will be awarded a full tuition fee and a maintance grant
Why You Should Study at Leeds University
- The university is the third-largest employer in Leeds and contributes around £1.23bn a year to the local economy.
- The University is the British Redbrick university which is one of the most prestigious universities in the UK, its also well-known for its nightlife, the Student union is the biggest and most interesting.
|Study Type||Full Time|
May 11, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants to research degree programs in the School of Politics and International Studies should usually have at least a first-class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline AND/ OR a distinction (or predicted distinction) in their Master’s degree.
- The minimum English language entry requirement for a research degree in the School of Politics and International Studies is an IELTS of 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) or equivalent. The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be valid.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.