RMIT University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- RMIT University
Why You Should Study at RMIT University
- RMIT University is designed with great infrastructure and world-class facilities.
- The university is located in Melbourne one of the most beautiful cities in Austria.
- RMIT University is high ranking various education publications.
|Study Type||full time|
March 1, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants need to have a background in synthetic organometallic chemistry using air-sensitive technologies and some interest in medicinal chemistry.
- They must have completed a relevant Bachelor’s Degree and Honour’s or Master’s in synthetic inorganic chemistry/medicinal/pharmacology.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, applicants living in Australia at the time of application will be preferred
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.