The Nokia Foundation is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD degree program
- Open to distinguished professors
- At the Nokia Foundation
About Nokia Foundation
The Nokia Foundation is an initiative established to support efficient, thriving doctoral studies and research that advances scientific development and education throughout Finland’s information and telecommunications technology sector.
|Study Type||Full Time|
November 13, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- The applicants for Nokia Visiting Professor Scholarships, 2019 should be distinguished professors.
- The foreign professors should work in Finland and Finnish should work at reputed foreign universities.
- The duration of the Nokia Visiting Professor Scholarships, 2019 is for two months.
- The foreign applicants are expected to participate in research work, collaborate with Finnish companies, and give lectures.
- The board decision date depends on the application deadline.
- The applicants for Nokia Visiting Professor Scholarships, 2019 can partially complete the application, save as a draft and complete it later.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.