The University of Newcastle is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree Program.
- Open to International Students.
- To study in the field of Business, Business Administration, Business Management.
- At the University of Newcastle.
- Successful Candidates will be awarded the scholarship benefit of A$2500 per subject, up to four (4) subjects enrolled in, up to a total value of A$10,000.
Why You Should Study at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
- Newcastle University is known with a strong focus on student experience, excellence in teaching, and research.
- You will get an oportunity to build your professional networks and connect with several of her industry partners.
- Newcastle offers you an environment to study free from distraction in a welcoming setting.
- You will be involved in a lot of practical learning experiences while you study.
- You will be part of a thriving, vibrant student community.
- Compared to other Universities of its standard, Newcastleis relitvely afffordable.
|School||University of Newcastle|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Be in Australia and ready to accept an offer and enrol for face-to-face studies in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 in 2020, and Semester 1 or Trimester 1 in 2021, in an eligible coursework program.
- Be enrolling in an on-campus coursework program with the Newcastle Business School which has a minimum duration of 80 units.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Not be enrolled in an ELICOS or Graduate Certificate program with the university of Newcastle.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program of equivalent or more substantial benefit.
- Meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee paying international student, including the full tuition fee and other expenses for the purpose of obtaining your student visa, and in the event that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.