Michael Wong Pakshong is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A masters degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At University of Bristol
- Successful applicants will be awarded £3,000 for living costs.
Why You Should Study at University of Bristol
University of Bristol, UK was first founded back in 1595, and today, it is known as a member of the Russell Group. As of 2021, the University of Bristol was ranked top 9th in UK and 58th in the world.
|Institution||University of Bristol|
|Study Type||Full Time|
June 13, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants should start their master’s programme in September 2022
- Applicants are classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes
- Applicants should not be receiving other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
- Applicants who defer their studies cannot defer their scholarships.
- The deadline for the application for the scholarship is 13th June 2022.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.