Mandela Fellowship Programme (South Africa) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Brenthurst Foundation.
The Brenthurst Foundation was established in the year 2004 by Oppenheimer family to support and fund African development and also focus on Africa’s burgeoning youth population.
Mandela Fellowship Programme (South Africa) runs for a minimum of six months.
Aim and Benefits of Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme
An all-inclusive stipend per month and accommodation (subject to Foundation policy) will be provided. Other work-related expenses may also be covered subject to agreement with the Foundation.
Requirements for Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme Qualification
- Under 30 years of age
- Undergraduate or Masters degree with track record of academic excellence
- Excellent English communication skills required, with copy-editing and proof-reading skills an asset
- Enthusiastic and reliable self-starter who requires minimal oversight and management
- Able to balance deadlines and attention to detail
- A passion for Africa and keen interest in strengthening Africa’s economic performance
- Familiarity with the work of The Brenthurst Foundation
How to Apply
For more details, visit Brenthurst Foundation website.