Cardiff University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A masters degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Cardiff University
Why You Should Study at Cardiff University
- This is a notable University with distinction. Availability of sufficient physical infrastructures with human resources
- Cardiff University is great for undergrad and postgrad studies, the saff is very supportive of your learning and have excellent courses both taught and research.
|Study Type||full time|
September 9, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- This scholarship is available only for the eligible transfer students who want to resume their LLB program at this University.
- Applicants should agree with the University’s terms and conditions to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Students will be transferring from UK transfer programmes at the following colleges:
- Brickfields Asia College (BAC)
- HELP University
- Taylors University
- INTI International University.
- University of London (External LLB)
- No separate scholarship application is required if you meet the eligibility criteria and T&C of the University for the LLB programme.
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 9th September 2022.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.