Cranfield School of Management is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A masters degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Cranfield School of Management
- Successful applicants will be awarded £5,000
Why You Should Study at Cranfield School of Management
- The universities education portfolio is renowned for its relevance to business and industry, also the largest UK provider of master’s-level graduates in engineering.
- CSM offers extensive world-class customized executive education and professional development programs
- The research and consultancy carried out for industry, government and business provides students with a real-world learning environment.
|School||Cranfield School of Management|
|Study Type||full time|
July 31, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Candidates applying must be nationals from Latin American countries.
- Students applying for Latin American Taught Scholarship 2022 must have an offer letter for a master in Investment Management, Finance and Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Corporate Sustainability Management, Entrepreneurship Management and Human Resource Management, Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Strategic Marketing, from the university.
- Students must exhibit excellent academic merit.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.