King’s College London is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A postgraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the King’s College London
- Successful Candidates will be awarded full international tuition fees, an annual stipend (living allowance): at the UKRI rate (for the year 2021/22, this was set at £17,609 and research Support Grant: up to £5000/year, depending on the research project
Why You Should Study at the King’s College, London.
s College islocated in England, the third-largest country in the United Kingdom.
- The university ranks as one of the oldest best universities in the UK that has produced an exceptional alumni body of 14 Nobel laureates, heads of state, business moguls, and more.
- More so, the institution is a multicultural community with students from over 155 countries.
|School||Kings College, London|
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||March 18, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant must be African nationals and be permanently resident in an African country;
- Applicant must be liable for tuition fees at the higher international/overseas rate;
- Applicant must plan to commence a full-time MPhil/PhD programme at King’s College London in the 2022-23 academic year (from October 2022 and by no later than June 2023);
- Applicant must plan to conduct research that is relevant to Africa and which must fall at the intersection of two or more of the given themes or disciplines, as described in the ‘Award Details’ section;
- Applicant must have applied to King’s College London for the scholarship (as instructed in the ‘Application Process’ section below) and meet the given deadlines.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.