The Queensland University of Technology is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Entreprenership program
- Open to Female Innovators in Africa
- At JFD
- Successful applicants will be awarded €1000 scholarship
James Fisher and Sons plc is a public marine service company established in 1847. The company is one of the world’s major leading subsea operations and manufacturing companies, providing world-class subsea engineering projects.
|Deadline||January 17, 2022|
Requirements for This Program
Applicants must be citizens of a European or African country and must have a digital project that responds to one or more societal issues including:
- Environment and energy (climate change, urban planning, energy transition, sustainable development)
- Health (access to care, diagnosis, treatment)
- ICT (cybersecurity, IoT, data science, digital everything)
- Transport and mobility (vehicles, infrastructure, uses)
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.