James-Watt Scholarship Program inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At University of Exeter
- Successful applicants will be awarded £15,609
Why You Should Study at Heriot-Watt University
- Heriot-Watt is an innovative, research-led, public university in the heart of Edinburgh in Scotland.
- Heriot-Watt is one of the most internationally diversified universities in the UK
- Heriot-Watt is renowned as the world’s first mechanic’s institute and has a global presence of excellence.
|Study Type||full time|
January 31, 2022
Requirements for this Heriot-Watt University
- Applicants should have a first-class honours degree in a relevant subject or a 2.1 honours degree plus Masters (or equivalent experience).
- Applicants are expected to possess a Master’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Data Science or related quantitative fields.
- An understanding of how to apply deep learning techniques to engineering problems, experience of working with energy and water demand and/or a working knowledge of building performance patterns would be an advantage.
- It is the intention that the successful candidate will also work closely with high-profile external organisations who will provide access to relevant data.
- Coding skills in Python and R are highly desirable.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.