International Women in Engineering Scholarships is offering;
- An Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program
- Open to all international female students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At University of Tasmania
- Successful applicants will be awarded $4,000
Why You Should Study at University of Tasmania
- The University of Tasmania is located in the vibrant and modern city of New South Wales, Australia.
- The university prides itself as one of Australia’s leading research universities.
- The university offers world-class education taught by friendly helpful teachers.
|School||University of Tasmania|
|Study Type||Full Time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Scholarships are available for international female students who apply to study in the Bachelor of Maritime Engineering majoring in Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering, or Marine and Offshore Engineering on the Launceston campus, and who meet the scholarship eligibility requirements. Not available to applicants entering with advanced standing.
- Scholarships are also available for international female students who are eligible to commence the Master of Engineering (Maritime Design) (27B1) on the Launceston campus in Semester 1 or 2, 2021. Not available to applicants entering with advanced standing.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.