Saint Martin’s University, USA is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Graduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the Saint Martin’s University, USA
- Successful Candidates will be awarded the amount of $500.
About the Saint Martin’s University.
Saint Martin’s University is a private Benedictine, liberal arts university in Lacey, Washington. It was founded in 1895 as an all-boys boarding school by monks of the Benedictine Order. Saint Martin’s began offering college-level courses in 1900 and became a degree-granting institution in 1940.
Saint Martin’s University is ranked #35 in Regional Universities West.
The school has an average tuition of 39,440 USD with an enrolment averaging 2,000 students.
The institution offers 29 majors and 11 graduate programs spanning the liberal arts, business, education, nursing and engineering.
Why You Should Study at the Saint Martin’s University.
- The institution provides a very comfortable atmosphere for academic research and studies.
- Tuition at Saint Martin’s is relatively affordable.
- Its internationally-renowned centre for arts and design education has one of the most established reputations in fashion education and is considered a global leader in its field.
- Multiple scholarships exist, especially for International Students.
|School||Saint Martin’s University|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Scholarship is open only to International graduate students enrolled in the University.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.