Standard Chartered Bank is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Internship program
- Open to International students
- At Standard Chartered Bank
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank is headquartered in London,England as British multinational banking, the bank has over 1300 outlets and branches across 80 countries .SCB offers various banking services and employers of around 86,00 people.
|Institution||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Study Type||full time|
April 30, 2022
Requirements for This Internship
We’re interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programs.
For our International Graduate Programme, you must
- Be in your final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to.
- For the UAE, we accept applications from Arab Nationals requiring visa sponsorship, but priority will be given to nationals of the country.
- For graduate roles in US, we will not consider applications from candidates seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.