The International Excellence Scholarship offering;
- An Undergraduate degree program
- Open to all international sudents
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At University of St. Andrews
- Successful applicants will be awarded a full tuition fee and stipend.
Why You Should Study at the University of St. Andrews
- The University of St. Andrews is one of the oldest renowned institutions in Scotland, beautified with ancient fascinating buildings and situated and a friendly city.
- The university is known to offer a variety of old and modern courses at all levels of study and ranks among the top universities in the UK.
- Needless to say, the University of St. Andrews attracts international students from across the world
|School||University of St. Andrews|
|Study Type||Full Time|
February 1, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Only available to students entering their first year of an undergraduate degree (this includes direct entry into year two of course).
- The Selection Committee seeks applicants who are gifted students with academic excellence. The successful scholars will be expected to fulfil an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events.
- You will be required to provide a statement of motivation in support of your application (not more than 250 words). This should include your reasons for applying for the Scholarship, explaining how you would expect to benefit from the opportunities the award provides, and describing how you think you might contribute to the community while studying at the University of St Andrews. Also include details of academic achievements which you believe would make you a good candidate for this scholarship.
- Recipients of the scholarship will be expected to engage with our Student Ambassadors Scheme. Work through the scheme is varied, but will likely entail engaging in outreach activities and assisting our Admissions staff with events aimed at prospective students and offer holders to help share your experience of being a student at St Andrews.
- You will also be required to provide two references; both an academic and personal letter of recommendation (not more than 200 words each).
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.