Leadership Fund in the UK Scholarships is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at INSEAD
INSEAD was founded in the year 1957 as a non-profit business school that maintains campuses in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and North America.
INSEAD to be one of the most prestigious business schools in the world, and ranked among the best in the world.
Benefits of INSEAD Masters Scholarship
The recipients of this scholarship will get 50 000 EUR.
Requirements for INSEAD Masters Scholarship Qualification
- The INSEAD Business School is offering scholarships for African nationals to pursue MBA.
- The applicants should have outstanding personal and professional achievements.
- The candidates should be committed to contributing to the diversity of the program.
- The applicants are expected to have leadership skills and potential for growth.
- The candidates applying should have spent an ample part of their lives in Africa and received part of their education in Africa.
- The applicants should also have financial need.
- The candidates admitted to the MBA program or in the interview process are eligible.
- The applicants should submit the Diversity Scholarship application to be considered for the scholarship.
- The candidates should also submit an essay.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to INSEAD on sites.insead.edu to apply