Heineken Africa Foundation Internship Program is offering;
- An Intership program
- Open to all African graduates
- Successful interens will recieve allowance of EUR 500 per month.
Heineken is one of the Second largest beer brewing companies in the world, the Dutch multinational brewing company was established in 1864 and operates in over 70 countries producing international and local beers and ciders. The company has an employee base of over 87,000 people across different countries.
|Study Type||Full Time|
Requirements for This Internship
You are a student in your Master’s, preferably related to Sustainable Development, Corporate Communications and/or Public Affairs and you have the following:
- Ability to prioritize and to work in a structured way on projects
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Project management skills
- Interest and affinity with Africa and Middle East region
- Ability to connect with diversity of people and cultures
- Pro-active and flexible mindset, eager to learn
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Programs (PowerPoint/Excel)
- Proficiency in English: written, spoken and interpersonal. Knowledge of French is desired but not necessary
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.