The HDR Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD degree program
- Open to International students
- To study civil Civil Engineering
- At Curtin University
- Successful applicants will be awarded $30,000 per annum
Why You Should Study at Curtin University
- Curtin University has an exceptional educational institution providing highly organized and professional classes for pupils in a wide assortment of fields and businesses.
- The university offers more than 100 courses across science and engineering, health sciences, business and humanities. It is also involved in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander education and culture, supported by its Centre for Aboriginal Studies.
|Study Type||full time|
March 5, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Bachelor’s degree (H1 or First-Class Honours) in Civil Engineering or related fields.
- English language proficiency (refer to the English language requirements in Curtin University website).
- Knowledge or master’s degree in relevant research field including publications is desirable.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.