The Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A fellowship program
- Open to Fellows from South African
- At Harvard University Center for African Studies
- Successful applicants will be granted stipends, and an airfare
About Harvard University Center for African Studies
The Harvard University Center for African Studies is a university based think tank situatued at Harvard University,internationally recognized as an interdisciplinary body dedicated to broadening knowledge about Africa and African perspectives.
|School||Australian National University|
|Study Type||full time|
Requirements for This Fellowship
The following candidates are eligible for Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program (HSAFP):
- Candidates who have just completed, or who have not yet completed, a first degree are not selected unless this degree has been pursued concurrently with, or subsequent to, experience in the workplace.
- Fellows usually range in age from 30 to 45 years.
- Fellows must be South African citizens.
- Fellows submit their applications directly to the Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program at Harvard University. A committee of HSAFP alumni, Center staff and the CAS Faculty Director will interview the short-listed applicants in South Africa. Successful candidates must then apply to and be admitted at the specific Harvard school where they intend to study.
- Applicants should determine well in advance whether, if awarded a fellowship, they can be granted leave by their employers for Harvard’s academic year. They should generally plan to be in residence at Harvard from September until June. However, some programs require fellows to begin residence on July 1st. No candidate should accept an interview unless assured that such leave will be granted. The Center does not wish to assign fellowships to anyone who subsequently finds it impossible to use the opportunity.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.