The Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Bursary is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A masters degree program
- Open to International students
- To study Child Health
- At University College Londonin
- Successful applicants will be awarded £3,000 towards the fees.
Why You Should Study at University College London
- UCL is a top-ranked university with life-changing research and a progressive approach to academia.
- UCL is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary universities with students fromm all over the world
- The University College London has the second highest number of student enrollment in the UK
|School||University College London|
|Study Type||full time|
August 15, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- The selection of applicants for UCL Scholarships For MSc/MRes Students is based on the applicant’s scholarship application form.
- Emphasis is laid more on the applicant’s personal statement
- Candidates with outstanding academic qualifications will be considered.
- Applicants who demonstrate commitment towards child health and paediatrics through previous works and skills are qualified for UCL Scholarships For MSc/MRes students.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.