Graduate Women SA Centenary Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Flinders University
Flinders University was founded in 1966 as a public research university in Adelaide. The university is ranked amongst the world’s top 300 institutions according to the Times Higher Education rankings.
Benefits of Graduate Women SA Centenary Scholarship
The amount of each scholarship will not exceed $5,000 but maybe less depending on the requirements of the successful applicant/s and if more than one scholarship is offered based on applicant rankings and funds available. No one will be awarded more than one scholarship in any year. In exceptional circumstances the trustees of the AFUW-SA Inc. Trust Fund reserve the right not to award a scholarship. NB. A student may apply for all the scholarships for which they are eligible.
Requirements for Graduate Women SA Centenary Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible, applicants:
- Women students who are Australian citizens or permanent residents;
- Must be studying at a South Australian University for a postgraduate award which is classified at doctoral level. This includes PhD study by research and professional doctorates (research and/or coursework);
- Must have completed at least 18 months of PhD or professional doctorate study;
- Must not be in full time paid employment or on fully paid leave during the tenure of the Scholarship;
- Must not have received a scholarship or award in the same category in 2021.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Graduate Women SA Centenary Scholarship
Selection of winners is based primarily on academic merit, but also on the importance of the purpose for which the scholarship will be used to the progress or completion of the degree, on financial need and referees’ reports as well as community activities and other interests.
Items which must accompany applications:
- Certified Academic records
- Curriculum vitae
- Evidence for proposed expenses (quotes)
- Evidence of enrolment
- For overseas citizens, proof of permanent residency status
How to Apply
From early January application forms for the 2022 scholarships may be obtained from: The AFUW-SA Inc Trust Fund website.
Completed applications must be emailed by the specified deadline to: [email protected] and marked: APPLICATION with the Scholarship Title in the subject line.
For more details, visit Flinders University website.