Graduate Scholarship for Egyptian Students is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Qalaa Holdings
Qalaa Holdings was created in 2007 with high-caliber professionals to help enhance Egypt’s growth in all sectors.
Qalaa Holdings is an African leader in energy and infrastructure with 32,000 employees in the company’s core subsidiaries and other investments work. Qalaa Holdings is based in Cairo, Egypt with additional offices in Algiers, Algeria; and Nairobi, Kenya.
Requirements for Qalaa Holdings Graduate Scholarship Qualification
- Applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Must be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
- Applicant must have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
- Is planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities abroad in their discipline of choice.
- Must have been accepted at the university and program of interest.
- Applicant must submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the exception of a funding condition).
- Excellent command of language of study. Good command of the English language.
- Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) will be an asset.
- Must have a genuine financial need.
- Not a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself).
- Upon completion of program, graduates must be committed to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
- Military service status must be clear (for males).
Documents Required for Application
Your application package must include the following:
- The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship application form.
- Copy of letter of acceptance to University of choice
- Copy of (completed) application form submitted to university of choice
- An updated C.V.
- Two reference letters (academic and professional)
- Copy of Military Certificate (for Males only)
How to Apply
For more details, visit Qalaa Holdings website.