GloGraduate Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at CSA Group
CSA Group was established in the year 1919 as an organization that developed standards in 57 areas in Canada, the United States.
Benefits of CSA Group Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarships are valued at $10,000 per year for a maximum two years, or to the end of a two-year Master’s program, whichever is sooner.
Requirements for CSA Group Graduate Scholarship Qualification
- Students must be accepted to a graduate program for full time studies at the Master’s level, or must be currently enrolled in a Master’s program at a publicly-funded, accredited Canadian university to apply;
- Students must be enrolled in a Master’s program within the eligible two-year time period to hold the award;
- Eligibility is limited to enrollment at accredited Canadian universities.
How to Apply
Submit the following to [email protected] by the deadline:
- Application Form
- Proof of Canadian citizenship, permanent resident, protected person, student visa or study permit
- Letter of support from supervisor
- Two referee forms, sent directly by the referees to [email protected] by the required deadline.
For more details, visit CSA Group website.
- Deadline to Apply: March 31
- Notice of Award: April 30
- Award Acceptance: May 31