The Global Master’s Scholarships is offering;
- A masters degree program
- Open to all International sudents
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Karolinska Institutet
- Successful applicants will be awarded full tuition
Why You Should Study at Karolinska Institutet
- The institution is the single largest conductor of academic medical research in Sweden.
- The Karolinska Institute, based in Stockholm, Sweden, and it`s among the world’s leading medical universities.
- The university has produced five Karolinska Institute researchers who have won a Nobel Prize in physiology
|Study Type||Full Time|
January 17, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
To be eligible for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship you must:
- have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2022
- be a tuition fee paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- have paid the application fee by 1 February 2022
- fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme you have applied for Only first year students are eligible to apply.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.