Global Accounting and Finance PG Scholarships is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Bristol, UK.
This Global Accounting and Finance PG scholarship is partially funded to postgraduates studying accounting and finance as a master’s programme.
University of Bristol, UK was first founded back in 1595 and today, it is known as a member of the Russell Group. As of 2021, the University of Bristol was ranked top 9th in UK and 58th in the world.
- Applicants should have applied to start one of the qualifying accounting and finance MSc programmes in September 2022.
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting, Finance and Management
- MSc Banking, Regulation and Financial Stability
- MSc Finance and Investment
- Applicants should start their master’s programme in September 2022
- Applicants be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes
- Applicants should not be receiving other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
- Applicants who defer their studies cannot defer their scholarship.
- The deadline for the application of scholarship is 13th June 2022.
How to Apply
Applying for the 2022 Global Accounting and Finance PG Scholarships at the University of Bristol, UK is easy. Kindly follow the steps below:-
- Visit the application portal here