Future Africa Fellowship Programme is offering;
- A fellowship program
- Open to international applicants
- At University of Pretoria
About Future Africa
Future Africa is a forum that works to resilient mission-driven early startups through connecting with investors, providing capital, and coaching to enable long-term political and economic stability in Africa.
January 14, 2022
Requirements for This Fellowship
The following criteria will be used for the nomination and selection of fellows:
- A PhD degree or equivalent qualification;
- A faculty or a continuing research position at a research institution;
- Active in research and teaching at an African institution of higher education or research;
- A sustained record of outstanding scientific or scholarly outputs;
- Interest in translating and communicating the results of their work for impact in society;
- Demonstrated leadership ability in research and beyond.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.