The Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarship is offering
- A PhD degree program
- Open to all International students
- To study Medical Engineering
- At Swansea University
- Successful applicants will be awarded full tuition and an annual stipend of £15,609.
Why You Should Study at Swansea University
- Swansea University offers its students a nice blend between outstanding academic performance and impeccable student life.
- The university is the third-largest university in Wales in terms of the student population and it offers over 350 undergraduate programs and more.
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||January 1, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline including medical engineering and computer science.
- English Language requirements: If applicable – IELTS 6.5 Overall (5.5+ each comp.) or Swansea University recognized equivalent.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.