Swansea University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A masters degree program
- Open to students residing in East Wales
- To study Biosciences
- At Swansea University
- Successful applicants will be awarded a full cost of UK tuition fees, plus a stipend.
Why You Should Study at Swansea University
- Swansea University offers its students a nice blend between outstanding academic performance and impeccable student life.
- The university is the third-largest university in Wales in terms of the student population and it offers over 350 undergraduate programs and more.
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||January 19, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Biology, Psychology, or the Life Sciences, but degrees in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering will also be considered (https://www.swansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/research/). They should also be eligible for UK Fees.
- We would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, please visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/englishlanguagerequirements/
- For this scholarship students must also have:
- a home address in East Wales (details below)\* at the time of registration and enrolment
- the right to take up paid work in the East Wales Area\* on completion of the scholarship
East Wales \* area covers: Vale of Glamorgan, Cardiff, Newport, Monmouthshire, Powys, Wrexham, and Flintshire.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.