The Fully-funded International Brett Ph.D. Fellowships are inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD egree Program.
- Open to International Students.
- To study Enterpreneurship
- At University of Liverpool
- Successful Candidates will be granted a stipend of £15,609 plus a fee waiver to cover four year tuition
Why You Should Study at University of Liverpool
- The University of Liverpool is one of the best places to learn and the infrastructure is of world-class.
- Nice place to study and the staff are well qualified. You will get quality education and open for both national and international students.
- It’s a good University with a lot of international students and some top facilities, two libraries that are open 24 hours and a sport and fitness centre.
|School||University of Liverpool|
|Study Type||Full Time|
May 18, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Open to students worldwide
- PhD degree programmes in Entrepreneurship
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in the university.
- You must be an international student
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.