The Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree Scholarships is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A masters degree program
- Open to applicants from EU and non-EU countries
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At selected universities
- Successful applicants will be awarded a full tuition fee, stipend,accomodation.
About Erasmus Mundus
The European Union’s Erasmus Mundus program provides opportunities for people outside the European Union to encourage academic cooperation between the EU and the rest of the world through scholarships or research fellowships.
Requirements for This Scholarship
- The scholarships are offered to nationals of partner and program countries.
- The partner countries are EU and non-EU countries that have established a National Agency and which participate fully in the Erasmus+ program.
- The partner country students should not be residents nor have carried out their main activity for more than a total of 12 months in the last five years in any program country.
- The partner countries are those which do not participate fully in the Erasmus+ program.
- All non-Erasmus+ program countries are considered as partner countries.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.