Fully Funded Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Kent.
The University of Kent was established in the year 1965, it was formerly known as the University of Kent at Canterbury, Canterbury is a popular tourist destination, which is one of the most-visited cities in the United Kingdom.
why you should study at the University of Kent PhD Scholarship
This scholarship offers tuition fees + an annual maintenance grant (£15,609 for 2021/22).
Requirements for University of Kent PhD Scholarship Qualification
- Open to Home and International applicants.
- To be classed as a Home student, candidates must meet the RCUK residency criteria, see appendix B :
- Be a UK National (meeting UKRI residency requirements), or
- Have settled status, or
- Have pre-settled status (meeting residency requirement) or
- Have indefinite leave to remain or enter
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
- Applicants should have, or expect to obtain, a first or upper second-class honours degree in a relevant subject, and ideally a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- This EPSRC studentship is for September 2022 intake.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University Of Kent on www.kent.ac.uk to apply
When applying, students should follow the University of Kent’s online application process. As part of the process, students should include the following:
- explain reasons for study/outline research proposal
- provide details/evidence of qualifications
- provide two academic references
- provide other personal information and supporting documentation.