DePOT Ph.D. Scholarship is offering;
- A PhD degree program
- Open to all International/EU sudents
- To study History
- At Swansea University
- Successful applicants will be awarded a stipend of £15,609
Why You Should Study at Swansea University
- Swansea University offers its students a nice blend between outstanding academic performance and impeccable student life.
- The university is the third-largest university in Wales in terms of the student population and it offers over 350 undergraduate programs and more.
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||January 19, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level and a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit’.
- Alternatively, applicants with a UK first-class honors degree (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) not holding a master’s degree, will be considered on an individual basis. See – Country-specific Information for European Applicants 2019 and Country-specific Information for International Applicants 2019.
- We would normally expect candidates to have met the University’s English Language requirements (e.g. IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in each component) by point of application.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.