Full-fee Doctoral Scholarships is offering;
- A Phd degree program
- Open to students from developing countries.
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- Successful applicants would be granted £15,000.
Why You Should Study at Ghent University
Ghent University is located in Ghent, Belgium, and is recognized as a major top-ranking institution in Belgium.
The university is one of the biggest in the city and its home to over 45,000 international and domestic students
The University also supports the University Library and the University Hospital, which is one of the largest hospitals in Belgium.
|Study Type||Full Time|
February 1, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- The proposals must be jointly submitted by a candidate, a promoter at Ghent University and a supervisor at the partner university.
- No restrictions are imposed on the field of research, nevertheless preference will be given to topics that are relevant for development
- Candidates need to come from – and have the nationality of – a developing country
- There must be a guarantee that the candidate will be able to work fulltime on the PhD project for a period of 24 months at the partner university in a selected developing country (South). This implies that the following conditions needs to be fulfilled:
- there must be a local PhD supervisor at the partner university or research center in the South;
- A written statement is requested stating that the candidate is either a funded fulltime PhD student or a staff member at this partner university
- and will be sufficiently exempted from teaching or other assignments as to be able to fully concentrate on the PhD research in the South.
- This statement should also mention that the candidate receives a local PhD scholarship or salary for a period of 24 months when working on the PhD at the partner university in the South.
- This cofunding is only intended for students who want to obtain a (joint ) PhD degree at Ghent University .
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.